Wednesday, June 24, 2009

TAI THONG RESTAURANT - DIM SUM


I assume there's a majority of people who has been to one of these restaurants, so, no point to blah blah blah into the history of Tai Thong. Recently, there is a promotion on Dim Sum. So, there I go again, for good food @ a good price!!! ^.^

"虾饺~烧卖~叉烧包~凤爪~排骨~" Traditionally, the steamed dim sum is a must whenever we go for dim sum session. Personally, I'm not a big fan of steamed dim sum, but I don't mind ordering STEAMED PORK RIBS (蒸排骨) , as it is my favourite!!!

Apart from steamed dim sum, we have ordered CHAR SIU PASTRY (叉烧酥), CHEUNG FUN (肠粉), YONG TAU FU (煎酿三宝), CENTURY EGG WITH PORK PORRIDGE (皮蛋瘦肉粥), SALAD PRAWNS (沙律虾), EGG TART (蛋挞). These are some of my must-order dim sum!! Yum yum~

Besides that, there are some desserts available, & I've ordered MANGO PUDDING.


PRICE: ($) per plate

WORTHINESS: good

SUMMARY:
Overall, it's a value-for-money dim sum eatery. Although it is not the best place in town for dim sum, but it is a clean restaurant serving moderate quality of dim sum.

LOCATION:
Any Tai Thong Restaurant

STAR-RATING: 5/10*

No comments:

Post a Comment